Saturday, December 8, 2007

A look back at Rome

My fiancee Rosemary Korish and I were/are guests on La Crosse Bishop Jerome E. Listecki's "Connecting with the Bishop" program this weekend to talk about our October pilgrimage to Rome. Although the program already aired on Relevant Radio already yesterday and today, it will be rebroadcast tomorrow at 9 a.m. on these stations: 1570 AM (La Crosse), 93.9 FM (Wisconsin Rapids), 92.9 FM (Wausau) and 1050 AM (Eau Claire).

I hope to get my hands on an MP3 version that I can post here by Monday or Tuesday.

Until then, you can take a look at my October posts about our pilgrimage: On the Pope's General Audience and Attending the North American College Ordinations. There are some cool pictures in both these posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Franz,

Call me in Wisconsin Rapids and I can get you the show as an MP3.

Thanks for doing the show. It was one of our better shows, IMHO.

Mike Strub