Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cross Country photos

On the way to an interview near Edgar last weekend, I was able to stop at home and watch a few of my siblings compete in Stevens Point Area Senior High's cross country invite. My little brother Zeb is homeschooled, but runs for St. Peter Middle School, while my sister Gabby is running for the SPASH team, which won the girls' title. Here are some photo highlights:
Here's Zeb running:


Here's the start to the girls' race:




My sister is immediately behind the front runners on the right in the red uniform:




Here's Gabby turning a corner. I think she placed 14th in 16:30:




And runners from my alma mater, Pacelli High School, run by a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary on the part of the course that passes through St. Joseph's Convent property:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luv these pics :):):):)

Anonymous said...

guess wat...ap history sucks..its really hard.
_gabby_